Probably the best bargain in skyscraper history, the south tower of the CNA Plaza is not remarkable in any way, except its bright red color, yet it is one of the most famous buildings in the Windy City. Few know its name, but everyone still knows about "That red building by Grant Park." Even fewer know that the red tower isn't the original CNA building. The first CNA Plaza building is the north tower, which from the time of the south tower's completion until 1999 was also covered in bright red aluminum. In 1999 the north building was repainted in its original blue-grey color.
1) Cut out and folf CNA North tower (grey building).
2) Attach "attic" to CNA North
3) Cut and fold CNA South Tower (red building)
4) Attach red tower's elevator box
5) Cut out base. Attach grey tower to base.
6) Attach red tower to base